Tom Kerridge's Pub In The Park Is Coming Back To Tunbridge Wells
Following on from the huge success of touring his Pub in the Park festival last year, celebrity chef Tom Kerridge is back with an even bigger and better festival for 2019 – and it’s coming to Tunbridge Wells’ Dunorlan Park on 12th-14th July.
Join the nation’s favourite pub proprietor Tom and his chef mates for a party in the park like no other – supporting and celebrating local talent, as well as presenting some of the biggest names in food and music.
“2018’s Pub in the Park festivals were so much fun, I cannot wait to bring the same brilliant standard of food, class chefs, ace music and awesome vibe to eight locations across the UK in 2019,” said Tom.
Alongside Tunbridge Wells, Tom and his Pub in the Park will also be stopping off in:
• Marlow, Higginson Park 17th-19th May
• Roundhay, Leeds, Roundhay Park 31st May-2nd June
• Knutsford, The Lambing Shed 7th-9th June
• Bath, Royal Victoria Park 21st-23rd June
• Warwick, St Nicholas Park 5th-7th July
• London, Chiswick House 6th-8th Sept
• St Albans 13th-15th September
• Look out for more information, including on-sale dates and line-up, during January. For priority booking, join the Pub in the Park newsletter pubintheparkuk.com