Pub In The Park Returns To Tunbridge Wells & Tickets Are Now On Sale!
Tom Kerridge’s food and music festival, Pub in the Park, is returning to Tunbridge Wells from 12th-14th July, bringing the people of Kent top notch food and cracking live music for a three-day event.
Expect amazing tasting dishes from pop-ups of award-winning pubs and restaurants, including Tom Kerridge’s The Hand & Flowers, The Kentish Hare, The Sportsman and The Compasses Inn. The menus have yet to be released, but you can expect the same high standards and mouth-watering meals as 2018.
There’ll be cooking demonstrations from some of the UK’s top chefs, who’ll be showing off their skills on the Chef Demo Stage.
A wide range of bars will be serving bevvys from cocktails to cold ones and prosecco to Pimm’s, all topped off with some cracking music from the main stage to finish off the day nicely – last year there were highlights of Billy Ocean, Melanie C and Razorlight.
Keep an eye out for further announcements of pubs, chefs and music joining the Pub in the Park 2019 line-up.
Alongside Tunbridge Wells, Tom and his Pub in the Park tour will also be stopping off in:
• Marlow, Higginson Park 17th-19th May
• Roundhay, Leeds, Roundhay Park 31st May-2nd June
• Knutsford, The Lambing Shed 7th-9th June
• Bath, Royal, Victoria Park 21st-23rd June
• Warwick, St Nicholas Park 5th-7th July
• London, Chiswick, Chiswick House 6th-8th September
• St Albans Verulamium Park 13th-15th September
• Tickets are on sale now. For tickets and all the latest updates, sign up to the newsletter at pubintheparkuk.com